Friday, February 17, 2012

Can you say crash dump?

So, if you haven't figured it out by the title of this post, my computer crashed!
Let me just say I know a little bit about alot of things but when it comes to computers I know a bazillions less than a little bit. So, I did what any smart girl would do... I said "oh honey" and he worked on it for hours, yes hours! He looked a little something like this....

But of course he figured it out and handed it to me and everything was there except my pictures! No worries I still had all of them on my camera. I had it in my sweet little hands for about 5 minutes, or maybe 3 and then I got this....

Good times right? Do you think this will help?

So, I will be taking a little break from the computer until I can figure out a way to get the hubby to crap away a few more hours, boy do I owe him big time! I'm already going thru withdrawl, I'm thinking a few projects might get done this weekend! And someday maybe I can share my kitchen reveal!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...